Aaron Chevinsky, MD MBA FACS - Chief Medical Officer
Aaron Chevinsky was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He attended the City College of New York graduating Magna Cum Laude with a BS in Biomedical Education. He received his MD degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine and trained in general surgery at Stony Brook University Hospital and in Surgical oncology at the Ohio State University Hospital.
He is board certified and recertified in general surgery and surgical oncology and holds a certificate of special competence in surgical critical care.
Dr. Chevinsky practiced in Morristown, NJ for over 20 year and has recived many awards and accolades including:
- Top Doctors in New Jersey NJ Monthly Magazine 1998, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Castle-Connolly Guide – How to Find the Best Doctors in the NY Metropolitan Area - 1999
- MSNJ Physician’s Recognition Award 2001-2004, 2004-2007, 2007-2010, 2011-2014
- NJ Top Docs - New Jersey Monthly Magazine 2008-2015
- Consumer Research Council of America’s Guide to Americas Top Surgeons -- 2002 – 2003, 2007
- Consumer Reports Best Doctors in America – 2002-2002, 2003-2004, 2005-2006
- John Alkhas Teaching Award in Surgery—2006 and 2007
- American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer – Outstanding Performance Award - Cancer Liaison Physician 2008, 2009
- 2010 Health Provider Service Award – NJ Cancer Education and Early Detection Program (NJCEED) and the NJ Department of Health and Senior Services
He has had clinical appointments in the following institutions:
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Newark, NJ
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery – Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, NJ
- Clinical Adjunct Professor of Surgery - The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Dr. Chevinsky has published and lectured nationally and internationally on various health related topics
Marc Mastrandrea, LAc. - Chinese Medicine Specialist
Marc graduated from University of Connecticut in 2007 with a BA Biology. He graduated from Swedish Institute in 2010 with an MS Acupuncture. While at Swedish Institute and beyond, Marc had the privilege to study extensively under Dr. Jeffrey C. Yuen. a world-renowned scholar, teacher, master herbalist and practitioner of Classical Chinese Medicine. Dr. Yuen also founded the Chinese Medical School at Swedish Institute and has been a pioneer in Classical Chinese Medicine in the US. He is also an 88th generation Daoist Master of the Yu Qing Huang Lao Pai (Jade Purity Yellow Emperor Lao Zi School). Dr. Yuen's knowledge is vast and dates from the period before the Cultural Revolution period in China, during which so much of this valuable information was destroyed
Marc took this valuable training and started, simultaneously owned and operated multiple successful clinics between New York and Connecticut before the age of 29. At 32 years old, despite significant growth of his clinics every quarter, Marc closed all physical clinic locations in the US and moved to China to continue his studies in Classical Chinese Medicine, Chinese language, Taoism, and Martial Arts.
He currently resides in Beijing and travels regularly to the US. He has been asked to teach at Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and lecture at the China Academy of Medical Sciences.
Marc's passion is taking the wisdom of Classical Chinese Medicine and applying to modern day issues. He also studies Qigong and the complex internal martial discipline of Bagua Zhang with Xu Shi Xi and has been formally declared his disciple.